free-flow

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Form six wasn’t such a terrible experience especially when you meet this kind of people..

Let me start with my Chem teacher.. Her name is Pn Chew.. What amazed me about she was her determination to teach her student to get a place in U.. Maybe lots of the gorgeous guys don’t like this kind of attitude yet to me, she is a nice teacher.. She did cried and shared her own story with us just to advise one of my classmate.. I almost cried upon hearing her story and that’s what happening.. Our chemistry period is often after the assembly and the whole class have to rush into the class..( faster, now is Chemistry ) Fear upon Pn. Chew’s tantrum.. However, the fear turn into respect soon.. And I have a great experience working with her in the Chinese society.. She is just as young as heart like us.. Hehe.. But her hormone is not stable.. It may be fluctuating all the way because of pregnancy.. We like baby anyway..


Another teacher, My countryan teacher.. HE was the only guy teaching my class.. And he like to say ‘ FOCUS, Now FoCUS!’ .. Don’t get cheated by his size.. He was indeed a very active man.. Same as Pn.Chew, he is young at heart.. Maybe being the discipline teacher make him to have a serious look all the time.. Yet, together with his notebook, you can see the childish part of him.. Playing those animation and trying to fool us.. EKEKE.. teacher, we are also Cyber kids and your trick seem not working yet, we wouldn’t disappoint you..


Miss Cheong.. What shall I said about her? MUET had been a scarry class.. Nurul and I were the only two student.. So weird as teacher just focus in us.. Plus Nurul always absent from school and it was just me and her for the class.. We talk about anything more than studying.. She is more like a friend than a teacher at that time.. And teasing her seem to be not a problem.. Sometimes, I felt she was just like my aunt.. She is single and that’s probably account for her type of temper.. Kinda hot tempered at times.. But one thing I think she should change is stop hoping a lots from us, her students.. As S1, not necessary we have to be the cream of the cake…


Miss Ting, Gosh, maths class seem to be the worst class for my friends.. Her way of teaching is kinda weird… By telling all kind of not relevant stories at the wrong time.. Her joke doesn’t crack on us.. Differ from my friends, I felt maths is wonderful.. It was one of the subject that I don’t have to explain.. She act weird most probably she is still single and like an Einstein’s style, it is hard to have an accompany her for life.. I like her but not really her style of teaching and talking as well.. That will kill me for sure..


Pn Fong, I remembered she as a elegant teacher.. Her style was just nice for a pension teacher.. We never know about her age and about her leaving us as I myself doesn’t know she is 55 and on my eyesight, she was just 40 something.. She is experienced in teaching Chemistry and for sure, being in lab with her leisure more.. It is without tension as she wouldn’t stare at us and let us to have a room for improvement.. At least she know, we tried to learn.. She is just like my tuition teacher, Sir Peter Hong.. Making us busy in class copying the notes.. All the way yet in the end, I found referring to those notes was easier to revise and understand.. Guess that what she tried to train us.. I miss her lots.. I like her way of life.. kaka... She like to travel man..

My Bio teacher.. Gosh.. She kill my bio instantly.. I like Bio however not this kind of learning.. I expected something different and not from a textbook.. She is new and I shouldn’t blame much on her.. But she just make our Biology a term of memorizing and copying from books.. She is soft and kind hearted yet we wouldn’t want to learn all this in a BIOLoGy class.. A subject that I been wanted to be major in.. What to do? She is my Bio teacher for Form 6 anyway and hopefully she will be more experience to the juniors.. Stop killing our love for BIoLoGy pls…

No comments: