free-flow

Friday, November 12, 2010

The laughter for today might be the fear of tomorrow

Well, I tried my best not to be influenced by my wholesome emotion but it never works well........... Especially during this week when my entire mood if ruined by the single idea...

What would bother me after all? Again.. All those non-sense that hacked my wall of personal.. I just got hit and i guess i need urgent recovery... It is not an accident but it is human made or more accurate, sueann made.

To live in a two timing world is so damn hard, while i try to fit myself into this small space, a medium space appear next door. I dont want to lose myself but along the way, I just lost it. The charisma that i would be talking about.... Many things come across my mind yet, not a lot that i can do.

Maybe by watching from afar, I can see things clearly.. I need a life.. Definitely..

No comments: