free-flow

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Abandoned past became the best place to sound

I missed a lot thing lately. My freedom, my family and my friends... If there is the possible of an 'IF' coming true, perhaps, i will never choose the same path.. being in architecture make me missed out lots stuff. My family seem never know me anymore and so do my friends all around. Sorry that i have to turn them down for so many times.. An uncountable limit yet, they still have their opening hand welcome me back.. And i did turn wy down today.. She took an effort to find me all the way and because of something on, i just being rudely turn her off.. Quite regret.. But that is what i can do.. I missed them.. I missed everyone that once appeared in my life in 19 years ago..

My nightmare is starting soon. The third project. Dont think i ever have time to go home.. Not a single day.. ONly archi student knew these nightmare when u have to stay awake 24 hours a day to make sure you can present your model and board. Not easy to a so 'un-creative' human like me.

If Kc ever notice this post, you tagged the right person then. Haha.. I did saw your post but.. i didnt take the initiative to post back..sorry.. Just wanna say.. I only come here back whenever i felt i missed you guys in part of my life.. I wish to see everyone with their new story to be told but hate for not being there along.. Wish you guys all the best then..

I missed my big big family.. Popo who never stop calling me to go home.. mum who never stop asking me to eat ... daddy who never stop calling me busy student and sisters who never stop sms me.. and also my big family... missed my friends..

No comments: