free-flow

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Never choose wrongly on your member

Extremely mad with my group member for the stupid titas. Especially the idiot samuel. How dare he come to tell me. I dont have time to do titas today. I want to finish my studio. To the hell he go. Everyone has the same subject and how can he be so selfish. I am not going to babysitting him. And for sure, there will be no way of me saying yes to be in a group with him anymore. For the whole friday, i did the stupid editing. And what he did? chat then copy paste the whole 9 pages of so called nonsense and do his studio again. Cant he judge what is needed and what is not? He got my nerve this sunday. Let's see how well he did in studio. BAKA BAKA BAKA.

He is much more terrible than Edwin and Clifford. At least, they will lead and do the work along. This fellow. Haiz. One word. Ultimate selfish.

Today is going to be a long sunday with the whole studio project to do. Nothing get started and have to get back to work.

No comments: