free-flow

Monday, August 30, 2010

Working and that's life

Walking into the working life, i will never said no that often. When you work, you just got to yes all the time. There lies the chances and u just need to grab them. Working is no longer the same as study life. You opt to do what given without complain. That is work and that is what gonna to give you the important factor to live in life. MONEY. Not that i am money-minded, but the reality is telling me that we need that factor to live on.

Someone with and someone without will have different way to face their life. You need not to worry about tomorrow if you have it. But if u dont have any, u just need to worry about tomorrow. I defined the worry will be something pleasant to look for in life. Because you just dont know what lied ahead, u dont know what plan awaiting u. Because u just dont have that factor to help u plan. Money, why u came into our life?

Always, the question either to be or not to be never ran away far from my mind. The idea of working in this firm told me, i shall leave as soon as i get what i wanted. Get and run. But the people are being too friendly here. You just feel sorry to leave them behind.
Living in lies everyday feel to be unforgiveable sins.

I think it is time for me to move on in life. Thanks for the reminder. I shall packed myself and get carry on. This is what in mind but to where? It just got blank again.
When u asked this, what do you actually meant? When u tell this, what actually u wanna me to know? When it end, will i ever know? I bet the answer is not given. And i decided to give myself an answer. It is the end. There will be no duel anymore. Just the end to the entire production.


I am so full of myself. I been doing thing recklessly. Until a distance, i hate for being a human with unused brain. I should double check my stuff from now onwards. Any failure to do so will bring a bad day to me again. Bad day. I always wanted to believe in my horoscope teller but this is getting worst day to day. It is completely out of order.. ou lalalala.. I hate myself for placing myself in your shoes. But in the end, it was just all about myself. I should look for my own shoe...

Work, live, learn and play. All this come at once. At least for now, i will be a good worker for the love of play. To see how far i can go. How far can i leave. As far as possible.

No comments: