free-flow

Thursday, October 21, 2010

When will that be?

I dream of many things lately. Mostly are non-fiction. One of the hot night, I remembered I woke up with sweat and try to sleep back. It is because of a dream that i dont think will ever come true..

Not about prince charming but it is about my planet charming. The galaxy that i been wanted to explore but never have the chance. I should have been brave enough to apply for astronomy since then. It will be my dream come true as I have always wanted to be floating up there without my gravity. As gravity been putting a lot weight on myself. 6 more times. Plus with the additional uncontrollable eating habit these days.

And to come to the fact that I just got myself graduated. Graduation mean nothing actually as freedom is what i been hoping for along these 3 years. I am still shock with my decision of further-ing study. How would I sacrifice my freedom again for architecture? What kind of charm has it put on me? Maybe i need to review back this. Dont feel like thinking about architecture tonight.. Perhaps..

What is the best thing to do when you get bored? Definitely is not to log into facebook. I just got annoyed with the wide idea of facebook. It been haunting me for so long that i started not to care for it. It is soon to be eliminated apart from being a connecting tool.

I am thinking of doing some sport to kill my time.. Some sport like marathon-ning.. But again, i need the consistency which lack in myself. I got carried away for reasons. Or perhaps, i can enroll myself again in some dance program.. More youth program as i felt, I got old for being old. Hahaha.. I need to have my circle of friends again. I dont wanna to have architect-minded friends as friends only. This is one thing to be done very soon..

And vacation.. So looking forward for it.. I need companions.. Hmm.. Where to find and when will that be? I am in financial crisis after spending all I earn on my car, my best companion that bring me anywhere. I spend on it more than I spend for myself. Somehow, I envied my car for that.. So, please dont get sick again. I will be in pain if you do.. hahaha

Let's be so.......

SueAnn the one who live and has permission to her own world. Password protected.

No comments: