free-flow

Saturday, June 12, 2010

M_O_V_I_E Theme-d fare-well din-ner

To mark the graduation behind, we had a great event launched. Not any event launch but like a wall of fame grammy award. The event happened when we supposed to rush for our portfolio and not to least mentioned, the design report. Yet, we make it. I believed that each of them already poured their 101% on that. After all, it is a success.

Event date : 30 April
Attended by : Star of wars of batch 2007/08

There were much preparation to be done before the event. I guess stayback to prepare for all this is a must. We have the Leader-Acap  -  Co leader-Chong   -   Secretary-Niena & Yaya   -   Backdrop - Michele & Sheng   Invitation/Gift - Li en & Samuel  Video - Shinyi & Ilam & 00 and others that involved. Not to forget me and some no name star as EMCEE ( what an experience )

To mark the day, I have my costume home made all by myself.. ( All by myself, dont wanna be..... ) I am supposed to blame it on my partner that insisted on the X-men character. It is so hard to compliment as the costume is rarely hard to find. If to rent, it is so tight fitted and gosh, make my days. Anyhow, at the end of the day, he finally let me be what i wanna be ( never really thx him for that and the effort to make Xmen 4 ).


So in the end, i actually come out to be an stone age guy...


Ya, I am Flinestone.. The man of Wilma, proudly present Fred Flinestone.. Thats me.. "yabba dabba doo!"
I have a night to made my own costume which i actually still have it under storage. The first time i ever made myself a real costume apart from the playtime barbie costume. To my housemates, they think i am on a war with the cloth and machine. Because, I need to figure out how to really sew a shirt. Haha. I got myself the bam, the costume, my tie and barefoot.

And introducing to you my partner of the day. He is of the character in XMEN.
C Y C L O P E or C Y C L O N E i think.. A person with the sense of humor indeed
turned serious on that day. I shall never forget that.. Haha.. Not handsome but cute and wanna act cool.. haha
And so, he is the partner of  X M E N  l V.. We just became the so called emcee of the day and the experience were :

INSUFFICIENT  F O O D
INSUFFICIENT  M O O D
INSUFFICIENT W O R D
INSUFFICIENT P I C T U R E
INSUFFICIENT C O N T A C T
INSUFFICIENT T I M E
because we are working all the time. Even the seat is not occupied most of the time. Sad case.
But we have also great time together, an experience not to be forgotten.

On that particular war night, everyone dressed up. I am pretty amazed by some of them. After all, who said this kind of themed event cant happened? Everyone is so into their character. Presenting some of the characters of the movie...

 MIC HE LE & ED WIN - cleopatra and her king of snake

TI ONG CH ENG & JA JA - Pirate of the carribean
I LAM & KAK LIN - street fighter ( chunli and grandpa? )



ANN GIE & AK MAL - i forgot their name

JIT PING & 00 - some spanish dancers

 CHONG & DA FI RA - phantom and christine daae
CLI FY & YAYA - Zorro and Senorita


SAM UEL & QL - L and Misa
SU N & TIRAM - X M E N l V

I wished i have more but that's all i can dig from facebook.. . and more gorgeous couple/partners.. 

Along these, there are even more group photo that full of action. Just L I K E  M O V I E S


This is my favourite of the day.. Haha.. My expression is pi.. la.. hahaha.. even thou the Mr. Smith do not compliment with me.. Yet, it is ok ..

We got the award of the day. Presented to everyone their own title.. And i have mine..
E_N_E_R_G_E_T_I_C .. What a compliment to someone as lazy as me.. Anyway, to whoever who got their title, i still think you are the best of you.. So do well anywhere you are now!!!!!!!!

The day ended with the tired mode in the face yet a satisfying feeling because we made it. We did our farewell well and hopefully we gonna have it the next year. If we have enough money to do so.. haha.. It is hard to gather everyone from everywhere but whenever there is a will, there is a way la.. Either one year, two or five years..  I bet there will be more kids to come around that time..

Waiting for that day and till then, we shall meet again.. TO BE CONTINUED..

Picture courtesy from facebook on various stars.. haha...

No comments: