free-flow

Sunday, June 27, 2010

What is work?

It been almost a month for me to work in the new office. Ya. I am a working lady currently. But this will not last long. Whatever it is, that really come with reason. Reason that i choose not to work in this firm anymore is because of the primary reason, i dont wish to be the one to eat dead cat.  Of course, the other reason that tagged along is the lady architect. You will never know what kind of person is she.

Her attitude done one thing to me all the time : A N N O Y I N G.. If i am allowed to punch or slap her, i will surely do that... How to describe her, in short she is someone who

1. only like guy colleagues or more to girl same race - gatal
2. always give the ugly face - the ugliest expression that i wanna punched so much
3. will find my small mistakes and take for granted - wanted to vomit over her
4. her only topic is her daughter - auntie
5. thought she is that good- no one agree
6. hate ppl go back late, give ugly face and when go early herself smiling sillyly - stupid
7. never teach but demand for impossible things - draw yourselves if you can
8. thought her title deserve her - not 1% at all
9. she never listen and thought she is right - everyone knew she is wrong
10. She is just irritating with no reason and deserve the title of B I T C H better still.. She killed my interest in working in an architecture firm. I myself despise myself to work under such a lady. I cant take her anymore. Not because of the work load but when you worked with such an attitude person, you seem to be FML your life. You will get mad and throw tantrum to people around. She is just a disaster away.

The nice part of the office is there are also nice people who willing to teach and to talk to you. They are Hanim and Pat which I really appreciate to have them around. Without them, i will not even think to stay for a month long. Because they are simply better than that lady architect 101 %. Someone who deserve respect at least. I got myself a heart attack everytime i recalled her face expression. I wished to draw on her face so much.

The firm is exactly a place of no rule. In the sense that, staff are been treated as prisoner. Define prison
Restriction - No freedom - No right - No rules - No OT money but lots OT - No future - No eye see - No sense - No idea of what is saving... I hate the most when the entire process of printing been stressed up so much. BEcause they need to track each single printing.. Each. If the amount not tally, someone is gonna be in hot water. And they meant that, save this save that and save this the most. If you save too much and in the process, you just got your staff to be burdened off. Does that save? Respect and give the tolerance at least.

Hot temper is common in the office. I do not really encounter what is the hot temper of the boss as I wasnt really been giving the chance. I been doing the abandoned drawings for entire one month and do not really see the boss apart from that monster lady. I only can say hi and bye occasionally when he round the place. But I do not wished to be draftman for even once. I learnt but that just got myself fed up. Too much of petite things to do is a no eye see stuff.

My resignation letter been drafted and will look for right time to knock down the lady architect. She is so gonna to look for new guys.. Haha.. I am sorry but i am not interested in an old lady like you.. So, i choose to say bye to you. And so.....


To be continued.

No comments: